A Letter to Jiangsu-bound Travelers Entering China via Beijing
(Jiangsu Provincial People's Government) Updated：2020-03-12
Welcome to Jiangsu. Welcome back home.
Amid the current global spread of COVID-19, Jiangsu province has introduced inspection and quarantine measures for travelers from countries and regions severely affected by the disease in accordance with the requirements of the State Council in order to effectively curb cross-border transmission. We thank you for your understanding, support, and cooperation with the following measures:
1. Please follow the guidance of staff and take a designated vehicle to the China International Exhibition Center New Venue after having your temperature taken.
2. Please fill in the Passenger Information Form after arriving at the Center, after which a vehicle will be arranged to send you to your railway station. Please always keep your mask on.
3. Please make efforts to travel to Jiangsu alone. If there is no train available on the day of arrival, you will be lodged in a hotel close to your airport at your own expense and sent to your railway station the next day.
4. Please strictly follow relevant regulations related to epidemic control and cooperate with the local government in implementing various control measures after arriving at your destination.
5. Those who refuse to cooperate or deliberately conceal their travel history, contact with confirmed cases, or that they are infected shall be investigated and prosecuted in accordance with the law if it leads to further infection or otherwise endangers public safety.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding, support, and cooperation. We wish you good health and a pleasant journey.
Foreign Affairs Office of the
Jiangsu Provincial People's Government
March 11, 2020
24-hour COVID-19 hotlines of the Jiangsu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office and Foreign Affairs Offices of Municipalities in Jiangsu for Expats
Jiangsu: 189 1599 1982
Nanjing: 025-6878 7300, 025-6878 7321
Wuxi: 139 2116 2943 (English), 136 6511 3434 (Korean), 159 9521 3675 (Japanese)
Xuzhou: 138 1328 0124
Changzhou: 189 1506 5022, 137 7522 3311
Suzhou: 0512-6835 8782
Nantong: 0513-8509 9266
Lianyungang: 135 1156 5838 (English), 152 4033 9807 (Japanese), 187 9550 3453 (Korean), 135 0513 6496 (Russian)
Huai'an: 135 1155 0055, 153 1233 1648
Yancheng: 0515-6801 1318
Yangzhou: 187 5274 5313, 180 0527 4900
Zhenjiang: 138 0528 7199, 138 0528 5909
Taizhou: 0523-8688 5897, 159 5116 8878, 134 0123 1122
Suqian: 0527-8436 8771