- Jiangsu introduces new measures to find jobs for graduates
- Jiangsu to hold 1,000 job fairs for college graduates by August
- Jiangsu holds online job fairs for college graduates
- Jiangsu takes steps to increase employment among new graduates
- Intelligent technology helps Jiangsu college graduates find jobs
- Experts call for school-enterprise cooperation to improve vocational education
East China's Jiangsu province saw 601,000 students graduating from its colleges in 2021. Among the 458,000 graduates who registered their job locations, 338,000, or 73.75 percent, stayed in the province, according to authorities under the Provincial Department of Education.
Many universities in Jiangsu province recently released reports that showed an increasing number of their graduates have secured jobs in the province and taken up professions in emerging industries.